Some Poetry

  1. Oh, tell the people what matters

Death doesn’t care about your money,

As for family, it’ll probably end,

Well before the last stars cease to remain sunny

Oh, if perhaps, from this hopelessly large,

Chessboard, if you find the rules,

Maybe, we all will get closer

To the “bright point of light”,

Which we all can’t seem to stop thinking about


  1. I don’t fear failure, not even if it becomes my whole life

For each Michelson-Morley experiment,

There may be bound to appear,

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational Observatory

(Sidenote: Michelson and Morley were pretty successful in their own right)


  1. I don’t want to hear that, “God does not make mistakes”

If he does exist, he probably made too many

Otherwise, how would we marvel, 

at this marvellous world, where man didn’t take the risk it takes?


Comments

  1. This is a dabbling into the mystical(at least for me) world of poetry and a depart from my usual prose styled semi-ranting blogposts about some topics that I care about. If y'all like it, I'll publish more of them.

    I wasn't able to relate to poetry so strongly as I relate to prose, but after this exhausting journey these two weeks, writing poetry helped me refresh a bit, trying something new, something I have no previous experience at (well except for dwelling over Robert Frost at school).

    Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular

I found out something beautiful

I love people/I hate people

"Hello World"