I love people/I hate people

Pro-social Samyak: Human is a social animal. How on Earth can a human live without social interaction? After all, research has proven it has many benefits!

Anti-social Samyak: Benefits? What benefits are you talking about? All this nuisance of making contacts and basing your life decisions upon them? These funny little creatures, whom even you  sometimes think is just part of an elaborate machine prank on the mind that we all inhabit

Pro-social Samyak: That is all moonshine! Talk about that when you know how VR actually works and other problems related to Computational Complexity

Anti-social Samyak: It is useless to base your emotions and life goals around people that aren't you. After all, what have they done for you? The first thoughts that come to my mind are of humiliation and exclusion. I don't need those idiots 

Pro-social Samyak: You're asking what they have done for me? Ask what they haven't done for me! You are who you are because of whom you befriended and whom you listened to.

Anti-social Samyak: No, I am not! It was all due to MY hard work, and my core values! And I am better off than all those suicidal people posting their thoughts for the world to see.

Both together, to Samyak the person: Your Honor, you're an idiot to keep this guy here!

Comments

  1. I wrote a real short play of what happens in my mind daily! Hope I'll present both of them in another such post later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a mouthpeice of most of the teenagers.Sagaciously written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular

I found out something beautiful

"Hello World"